Ok,
I am new to EFI and have been doing slight changes this past month. You guys helped me out on correcting the timing table for NO2 at WOT. Just installed my wideband two days ago.It shows around 14.9 AFR at idle,then at a slow rev it jumps around quite a bit maxing guage out and then dropping back in the 12's then up again. I have checked for any leaks and cannot find any thinking that could be the problem. I have hollowed out cats
and the bung is welded in the 1 1/2" space right before the cat. I am thinking of swapping the WBO2 aroud with the LBO2 as they are only six inches apart.
My next question, with using NO2 wet shot I would still like to richen it up a bit. Which table do I concentrate on changing? If I am in the 14's and upward
thats sounds like possible detonation.At WOT with the NO2 I'd like to be in the 11-12 range correct?Oh, I just recently installed LT's , CAI, Descreened MAF , 160 thermo, gutted cats, x-pipe, Borla Stingers, so I'm sure with all the new free air I may be runnning lean. I have 57 to 62 LBS fuel pressure
pretty consistantly, also did an injector test all ranging between 795 and 815.
I did knock out 4 degree's of timing in the upper range to WOT for the No2 100 shot. So, any help on table to get my AFR lower would be highly appriciated.