Quote Originally Posted by John Skiba

I was just discussing all this with Whitney actually and his car responded just like mine. Very predictable and repeatable with offset changes.

Folks... KISS .... If you have a C5 with an 85mm screenless MAF, use a Z06 MAF table and don't touch it. EFILive provides us with the power of the table editing. Doesn't mean it's benefical to change every table you see.
All I can say is that John is definitely on to something here. I've been testing some offset tables for him, and the trims are getting better and better... I've never been able to get them as close as they are now with 'old school' tuning approaches (endlessly changing the MAF and IFR table).

The car feels very strong through the rev range, and it's immediately noticeable if I switch back to the stock offset table with the SVO IFR table - it's amazing how I couldn't tell the difference before (running the SVO 30#'ers and the stock offset table) and switching to John's calculated offset table with the SVO 30#'er IFR table - it's a huge difference in driveability.

It's helping to get the AFR's more in line in regards to commanded vs. actual, and then I think the hope is that there will be less and less tweaking of the VE necessary for part-throttle tuning and PE transitions. You'll still be tuning PE the same way, naturally.