Rather than waiting for emails that have been no help, I'll see if others have this same paperweight.

Just updated from the most current 'stable' version, and again have the same issues with LLY and LBZ Bosch ECMs I had a couple months back. I'm probably one of the few that have 'stream' purchased for these ?

When I updated initially this past December/January the V2 was working fine. Then (crap) I downloaded an update. Everything worked fine EXCEPT anything BOSCH ecm related.

After sending (3) V2 units back and forth (yes 3 of 'em) over a 3 month period of continual hassle, I discovered the problem with how the software will install if you run it from a CD.

Stupid me...I thought I should update to the latest version again this past week.

Whether that was coincidence or not yet, I still can't verify as I've tried again to duplicate what was wrong last time, and it still won't work. I get the same error as though I'm not even connected. "CONNECTION TO ECM HAS BEEN LOST. PLEASE CHECK ALL CABLES, PLUGS and CONNECTIONS, Make sure the ignition is switched on, then try again" .... and again, and again.

I can read and program any other computer OTHER THAN an 2006-2007 LLY or 2006-2007 LBZ BOSCH ecms. So I'd think it unlikely its a V2 problem, unless it can no longer work with any CAN communications.
Is there some kind of listing somewhere to see what might be missing in my 'install' so I can see what files are 'supposed to be there ?

Yes, I've verified my 'stream' information. I'd assume an error if you gave me the wrong stream info.
Updating firmware didn't solve anything.
Yes, I've selected the correct controller. Geez....c'mon ?
Yes, I've just again installed the newest software.
Yes, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the latest FTDI drivers again (10th time at least).

I can program these same Bosch ECM's on the bench with GM's SPS system all day long, but can't read them out again with EFILive. I do NOT have this problem with your competitors' software on a separate computer (I knew you'd ask if it was on the same computer).

Matt