The Good news:
I found out that if I massage my V2 the SD card reader now works but it is fickle sometimes. I reported the issue in Dec. Just figured this out today. I just didn't want to ship my V2 off to IRL in LA because I am very scared it would get lost in the mail. That happens alot to me.

The Bad news:
I have no idea how to interface my Innovate to the V2. Can someone please post a visual schematic of how to interface the LM2 to the V2???

Seeing helps me out ALOT more than reading.

The Ugly news:
My car still needs alot of work. Some repair some with the tuning. I lost my SLP Ultra Z hood in the 4th quarter of last year. [Don't let other people drive your car.] Too cracked to fix. Most of the damage is fixed. My Elderbrock panhard bar looks bent. I am not sure why. Plus, my new tyres just aren't as sticky. I should of bought online and had them mounted locally. The local tyre stores here can't order jack!

I am better at tuning but can never get the AFR's 100% right all the time. It used to go wild from day to day in OL. Now my tune is good enough where I never see alot of deviation due to weather. My IAT modifier and OL ECT modifier are much more dialed in.

But, I won't be tuning 1000 HP corvettes for awhile.