damn...fooled with this stupid LC1 wideband all day trying to figure out where everything needed to be and how it needs to be wired....ended up zip tying the main portion of the LC1 right below the shifter area ran the wires through the boot that covers the shifter and stuffed those wires away until I can finish it...I was at the auto skills shop here on base and didnt want to leave the car until monday so I put the tunnel plate back on and bolted the exhaust back up and bounced...not looking forward to taking the zillion bolts that hold the tunnel plate on back off so I can put my WB 02 in my x pipe and connect it where its currently zip tied....my problem was this...I hate electronic shit, I can put Heads cam and intake on my vette but when it comes time to anything electronic shit i cant even install a WB 02 sensor...where the hell can I get a switched 12 Volt under the console/dash.....or should I say what did you guys use to connect your LC1 to get a switched hot...I see people have them mounted in the car, under the car, in the engine bay....no set way to do this...every wire I poked under the dash/console was hot switch on/switch off
On a Side note I did get to bleed my slave Cylinder today which was a majob PITA with LT's in place so thats really the only thing I accomplished today

BTW this is on a 2002 Z06 for all you corvette helpers