My Nova project is getting close and I am starting to work on the start up tune for it. I am going to run speed density and most likely a cos 3 or 5. Not sure which will be the better for my set up.

this is a 11.73/1 347 ls1 , I will be using a 6.0 truck intake(78 mm tb) to start with . the heads are 5.3 heads milled to 54 cc chambers and ported to flow peak of 283 @.550 lift with nice mid lift numbers. Headers are going to be 1 3/4 stepped to 1 7/8 fenderwell exit . I am not using o2 sensors on this set up either as it is a race car. doesnt need to have good gas milage to move around and load on a trailer.

the ecm is out of a 2001 6.0 truck. I am going to start with my timing curve out of my T/A as I run peak timing at 26 deg under WOT and I may add a splash of race fuel just to start it and make sure its safe.
The cam is a 239/243 .612/.612 lift 112 lsa on a 110 cl.
Dynamic Compression is at 8.5/1

What I need help with is getting a tune in it to make sure it will safely crank and break in. I can tune it in from there just dont want to do much guessing on the start up tune. Any help or tips would be great.