I have a 2002 C5 Z06 and just replaced the bottom end of the LS6 with an LS3 bottom end with a 4.000" crank (418 ci). I have a Halltech Killer Bee air intake from a C6 Z06 that included an LS7 (103mm) MAF sensor, which Halltech gave me tables for it to work on the old LS6. I also upgraded to an LS7 throttle body and a FAST 92 intake manifold (which was also ported).

I had my tuner create a baseline tune and we fired it up the other day for the first time. After giving it time to relearn idle, we took it for a drive yesterday for 17 miles. The engine stalls nearly every time when coming to a stop and won't hold idle.

The following DTCs were tripped:

P0102 (MAF-related)
P0335 (CKP-related)
P0336 (CKP-related)

Since we upgraded to a bigger crank and the larger intake pieces, the current thought is that we have to do the crank relearn procedure, which we'll attempt on Monday.

Another issue is that the MAF and VE tables are likely way off and I was wondering if someone has tuned this type of setup before. The tuner I'm working with said I had to create new maps for these and I haven't done any previously.

One more thing is that some of the PIDs for logging do not appear to be valid when using the GEN III 99-08 PCM controller type. An example is GM.ENGLOAD appears as invalid but still logs.

We added the following PID:
Delivered Engine Torque (GM.TRQENG) - It shows up as valid, but nothing is logged.

I'm using EFILive v7.5.5, which I just upgraded to from v7; tried updating the bootblock on the V2 scanner but the program said I had to use EFI Explorer (which I believe is in 8.1 beta) because my bootblock version was too new. It appears to be logging everything accurately.

I have two logfiles if someone wants to take a look, during the idle relearn process and during the test drive.