it definitely locks, and is fine at anything under 100% tp. But at wot if it down shifts it unlocks and will not lock again.

I can get it to work properly for 1-3 times if I reload a different tcm tune, or usually if I just reload the same tune. But it always goes back to not locking. If I get it locked, and then go wot at a speed that doesn't allow downshifting, then it will remain locked throughout the run. But if it's completely locked in say 5th gear at 50 mph or so and I go wot, it downshifts and will not re-lock at any speed.

I've tried everything I can think of. I've lowered the locking to super low mph's also, but no matter what, if it downshifts it's over. Like I said it will work fine a time or two or three after a flash, just long enough for me to think it's fixed, but then you jump in the truck the next time and no lock. Does it in normal and tow/haul.

Again, this is only at wot, no problems locking at lower tp%. I've reset taps and it's hit or miss as to whether it will work or not. This is on a high power tune with twins, SCIV and 1058 billet converter, LMM with 6 speed.

Final question since I know Mike L will ask, but is there any way to know if the tcc is being commanded in the EFI Live software? I saw a pid but it does not work as far as I can tell. I do not have access to a Tech II. I do not think there's any issues with the trans or converter, they work perfect except for this one glitch. It never fails to lock at normal or spirited driving. It's like once you get above a certain power level there's a table in the tcm that says "hell no, not going to lock it............. " I've heard this is an issue on high powered trucks, but as of yet I have not heard of anyone solving it.

Jody