Quote Originally Posted by 2002_z28_six_speed View Post
You should quit rassing people. This situation is your fault; learn your lesson. Paul won't be there to cover your ass all the time.

{hint: I suggest you stop.}
Both of you need to remember that we are all smart people on this board. So calm down and we can all continue to help each other. Any of us can be useful and any of us can be wrong at times.

I see how Highlander spoke his opinion and after reading Scarabs reply and yours Z28, I don't really agree with him (agree with the advantages, no stolen laptop!) but I won't be harsh to him like I have been to others in the past. Learning myself. Giving him an "F" for his opinion may have seemed like a personal attack to him, reading it on his screen on his end. Maybe you didn't mean it as such. Things always come out garbled across this computer screen. You cannot put emotion into typewritten words. One persons genuine care may be seen as sarcasm by another.

I don't know why it has taken 3 years for the Black Box stuff to be ready. Paul, can you tell us a little about the business?

I think you had said that because of all the new OS's (and there are plenty, you said), and that you have made new vehicle and current OS a top priority, that the BB stuff has been put on the back burner, about at the point when you just don't get to it each week with your normal duties (and those duties taking 60-90 hours a week I'm sure).