All the SAE PIDs display LAMBDA for their value.

Those PIDs are:
SAE.LAMBDA displays lambda, even though (in EFILive) the description says "Commanded Equivalence Ratio". The description needs to be updated.

SAE.WO2Sxx displays lambda, even though (in EFILive) the sub PIDs are called EQ_RATIO and the description says "Equivalence Ratio (Lambda)". The name and description needs to be updated. However, these PIDs are not supported on any vehicles that FlashScan is designed for - as the factory controller does not support wide band O2 sensors.

The confusion stems from the fact that in previous docs the explanation of those PIDs was ambiguous. Sometimes it refered to air-fuel equivalence ratio (which is what we call EQ_RATIO) and sometimes to fuel-air equivalence ratio (which is what we call Lambda). Sometimes it even mixed up lambda and equivalence ratio.

The latest SAE doc I have explain that it was wrong in previous docs and is now corrected.

I should have updated the descriptions in the latest release but it slipped off the "whiteboard list" I've put it back on the list.

Regards
Paul