Quote Originally Posted by Sandaholic View Post
I have some questions.

1. From what I understand there are only 2 people who actually are working on Efi-live's......projects (for lack of knowing what to call them). Is that correct?
That is correct, just two of us. But there is more than two in the company, but for R&D and software there is two.

2. If there was a bunch of interest from the Cummins market would it push you at all to be more active with developing tuning capabilities for us?
Probably not, if we didn't think there was interest we would not have gone as far as we have with them. Our resellers and users give us a pretty good idea on what we need to try to expand in to so we already know what is popular.

3. If you were to get this done would the tuning parameter's and aspects be similar to what is offered for the Duramax? At the same cost?
We would certainly aim to offer as much tuning support as the Duramax has, but of course being an ECM designed by a different company not everything will be the same.
We are not about to take advantage of people on price, though nothing has been set yet. But it would probably be along similar lines to the Duramax.

4. Could you explain or post a link to an explanation to Black Box Reading
Black box reading is simply a term to describe our hardware reading the contents of an ECM without the need for a PC. Whilst this sounds trivial, the process of doing this is the foundation of our new software to replace the current version 7.

Quote Originally Posted by chrleb2 View Post
What about older trucks? Are you guys going to do 03-05s? This is very nice to hear more support for the Cummins motor.
I can't give you can exact answer at this stage as they use the SCI bus, not CAN. But the CAN models (2006+) will be given development preference at this stage.

Cheers,
Ross