thanks for the info guys , so i guess it is 8 ft including the sensor like my LM-2 that i have permenently installed the cables but it is a hassel when i want to go to another vheicle , so i want to get 2 LC-1s and leave them permenent , i will have to make them longer because i have a truck and i want to pass them in a specific place , i dont like making holes so i use what is there , to TA dont remember where i picked that up but i do remember there was an issue maybe someone else has some info , just want to be sure before i calibrate with the V2, new to EFI live but wow what a product my LM-2 is also hooked up in serial , if any one of you does get back have another Question , want to black box log so i guess i have to install the 8 software , will the 7.5 and eight work together , this is probably a stupid question but keep in mind the i didnt even use a computer up untill two years ago , dont worry i am not 95 years old i am 42 but just never needed one before but now i am using it alot for my work and loving EFI live but it is taking time and thank god for patience that i do have and if i understood right v8 will eventually be complete, thanks