Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can no loner find PID's

Not sure if i am off track here but, my main pc i use for learning (not the programming of pcm's) has latest software and the check for updates was performed, all the pid's seem to be undefined. The location of folders has changed as well.
    Last edited by lq9nissan; July 11th, 2011 at 06:47 PM.

Was a confirmed solution found? I am having this problem and was frustrated at the update process when I did it so I would rather not do more than I have to to solve this problem. I am missing KR among others I'm sure. Same thing, I logged it in the past and when I play back an old log its missing now. Cant find it in the pid list, it disappeared from my A dashboard and is shown with a line through it in my B dashboard. I updated about two weeks ago, updated my firmware in my V2 (but perhaps not at exactly the same time?)

How do I check what version I have of each installed and is there a known fix for this problem.

I was unable to repair the defects found, Ive moved on to other solutions.

AHHHH that's not what I want to hear!

I don't have a list from before but I have been reading about logging various transmission functions and I can't find any of them. I guess I will have to start a ticket and see if they can help me sort this out.

Quote Originally Posted by lq9nissan View Post
    Not sure if i am off track here but, my main pc i use for learning (not the programming of pcm's) has latest software and the check for updates was performed, all the pid's seem to be undefined. The location of folders has changed as well.
    Do the update manually... download/install builds 180/170, and then flash 2.07.03/2.07.22 into your V2.

Ok, i'll give it a shot, I'll do it on both pc's and my firmware at the same time and hope they all start to work together. 180 is an update for me so hopefully it will all jive once it they are all up to speed with each other and post back if they work. Thank you!

Thank you Joe, so far so good. Sounds like the auto updater is acting up, said no update available. Did it manually as you and Blacky said to and all good now.

Solution: http://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?8425-Installing-the-V7.5-Software

I have log file that contains inj pulse width. I know this because I opened the file on a computer I have not used in 3-4 years, that I dont even know what version of v7 it even has on it. When I open the file on a desktop that has the latest updated version
    (7.5.7 180)I cant see the data because I cant see the pid. Does this mean I have to connect the desktop to the car to validate the pids in this log file?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123