Im still alive Finished the leak down test and everything looks okay. Went and took some more logs. I keep seeing knock pop up in different spots in the logs, but it seems like most of it is during a transient event, like part throttle stuff. This is separate from the WOT knock that I am seeing that definitely seems fake. It also looks like with each log, my idle and cruise A/F got leaner for some reason even though I didnt change my idle area of the MAF curve. I have no idea why that would happen in open loop. I attached a few of the logs as well as the OLMAF tune if someone wants to take a look through for anything off. I had someone get back to me about a dyno, but nothing definitive so until then I'm on my own still.

7-2-13 open loop MAF__SCALED 65PERCENT_4inchtubingand no fpr reference_reduced timing based on n.tunls7MAFlogopenloop-scaled tune-4inchpipe no fpr ref4-less timing-IFR table updated for manifold F.efils7MAFlogopenloop-scaled tune-4inchpipe no fpr ref4-less timing-IFR table updated for manifold F.efi