Quote Originally Posted by Woodchukka View Post
I read into your post that your issues started after you were off the dyno for a period? I know on my VY there is a ground connection hidden under the ABS module which has caused people trouble. Anything like that on the Corvette? I suggested the alternator as I have came across occasions where an erratic feed and a lower output from the alternator has caused problems generally with other things like lights being on putting a greater demand on the electrical system.

You should be able to log the vehicles voltage through efilive. Maybe before it cuts out the voltage might be erratic and then drop out. Makes me think is a wiring connection (or broken wire) as it occurs when I would see the engine has a lot of movement going in and now has developed further occurring a lower RPM however the engine is still moving. I would log engine sensors and voltage looking for erratic signals. I had an intermittent shift fault with trans of wife's car and it ended up being a switch and logging parameters is how I found it.

Oh you have said you replaced the plug however what about the leads? Now I think I had similar fault on my VY Commodore and it was a crack in the lead. It would only jump when the engine was under higher load and developed quite quickly into being undrivable. This fault occurred right after a "spirited" drive.
OK that gives me a few more things to check. I will give it a shot.