I got the truck that started this post to build over 22psi of boost. And the fix was somewhat obvious after you stumbled onto it. The issue and the reason it took so long is that the description for the table needed to be modified is misleading and to anyone taking it at face value would skip right over the table. If I can offer some advice its don't necessarily trust the descriptions of the tables, be suspicious of them all. If you think logically through what the truck may be doing and why it may be limiting.

I now have the truck riding what I would assume is a upper vane position table (sits around 50% now under load instead of opening right up). Boost I believe at this point is limited to actual heat being generated from the burn as adding more fuel increases the boost as you would expect.

I have not had much success with the rumble yet as when I finally got the turbo to push some air it was getting pretty late. Although I bet knowing what I know now it should be possible to take control of it a bit more than I previously thought.

Not saying I have it solved for every truck, but for the 11's we managed to get a pretty good grasp on it.

More than willing to help out anyone who has helped me over the past summer. Many of you have been great and helpful!