Thread: 2007 E67 with TH350 trans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lifetime Member

OK …. Took a look at your tune. It is essentially a stock 2007 TBSS tune (with a 2008 VIN). Not sure if you purchased this ECM with the “standalone” wiring harness – but nothing has been done to make it compatible with a TH350 automatic transmission.

If you purchased this ECM from a tuner or wiring harness manufacturer, I would contact them and get them to send you another ECM (properly setup this time) - or ask for a refund.

I purchased the harness and computer with the motor, it was re-wired at some point and Im not sure who did it. I was told the trans would work with the TH350 by the seller but had no way to verify. Do you know what I need to do for it to work with the TH350? Thanks again for the help

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by agault45 View Post
    ... Do you know what I need to do for it to work with the TH350? ...
    Yes sir …

The best way to make this work is with a completely custom tune – some of the parameters that should be changed for the best possible functionality, are not available in any tuning software – so you truly can’t do this yourself. I charge a fee for that level of tuning.

If you are OK with less than perfect manners from this project – then I don’t mind helping you get past the 4000 RPM barrier at no cost.