Thread: CMC High RPM Fueling

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lifetime Member

When I was trying to learn how cax worked I read the entire CAX forum section front to back and back to front. Poked at a few files shared to understand the format. And tried to display data in EFI with a quarantined tune file. Spare PCM not a bad idea either.

But at the end of the day that is the easiest part of the whole thing. Finding the useful data is the daunting task. Tony/Ridgerunner just outlined what that entails. The CAX information already exists. Aside from the occasional bugs I and others have run into (mainly bitmasks) CAX itself is very straight forward.

Quote Originally Posted by SASDakota View Post
    When I was trying to learn how cax worked I read the entire CAX forum section front to back and back to front. Poked at a few files shared to understand the format. And tried to display data in EFI with a quarantined tune file. Spare PCM not a bad idea either.

But at the end of the day that is the easiest part of the whole thing. Finding the useful data is the daunting task. Tony/Ridgerunner just outlined what that entails. The CAX information already exists. Aside from the occasional bugs I and others have run into (mainly bitmasks) CAX itself is very straight forward.
    Thank you. I'll venture over there and start reading. I have some but not front to back.