Quote Originally Posted by moatsman5000 View Post
Doc, I am running the injectors from the original 2002 Camaro (Part number 280155931 / 12561462) rated at 24.8 lb per hour @ 3Bar and 28.2 @ 4Bar based on the link below.
Those are really nice Bosch injectors. I've found very little variance in flow between individual injectors. They usually flow within 1% of each other straight out of the box.... no flow matching required.

Quote Originally Posted by moatsman5000 View Post
As far as SD tuning goes is it advantageous to go SD running an NA setup? Seems like the MAF is a big restriction in the intake. I did not put the MAF in but still can if needed. Any way to just delete the MAF without the ECU going into limp mode safely without tuning?

Thanks again to everyone for all the help so far. I am trying to read and learn as much as I can. Still no driveshaft adapter and it is -6 F here today so no test drive in the near future.
Some people love the MAF and other people hate it. Personally, I love the MAF sensor. If tuned correctly it will outperform SD any day of the week. Don't believe all the BS about the MAF sensor being a big restriction in the intake. Your throttle blade is a bigger restriction... let's see you try and get rid of that too. I can see that you live in a place with cold winters... if you choose to run SD you're probably gonna end up needing a summer tune and a winter tune, and yes an SD tune will change that much between seasons when you live in such a cold place.