Quote Originally Posted by dhoagland View Post
Congratulations on your baby! i hope you are better too.

I'm a noobie here at EFI.
I'm guessing that overlap is at .050 not .006 but even at that like joecar said that should idle pretty darn low.

Just a word of caution (to your concern) if you lower the idle the airflow will lower. If your MAF and VE have not been calibrated in those areas of the table you could have issues. Then after that you might need to adjust your IAC counts.
HOWEVER it should be a pretty easy process to get it dialed in.

Not trying to scare you, just don't want to see you get frustrated

EDIT
I mentioned IAC, that assumes DBC TB
Thanks! Feeling much better since they got me on some meds to curb the AFIB.

My car has been fully tuned. Sadly, this is the second time and that tuner sucked a big one. Car surged, died going into gear, etc. The street tune that I just had done is a massive improvement over the last mess. Pulls so much harder, shifts nice and crisp. Idle is just awfully high. Even higher than the first tune! The guy did mention the MAF and VE tables were way off and he had to work them quite a bit. I am headed out to him today to get my idles adjusted some. I wanted to try and adjust them myself since its quite a drive to get to him. Dont want them adjusted a ton. Looking for a 200-250rpm drop and thats it. So, we shall see how it goes.