Thread: Looking for some files for Duramax and Cummins trucks for track use

Post Looking for some files for Duramax and Cummins trucks for track use

First post, Hi everyone!

At my private shop I mainly work on pre-emissions street trucks but I have a few friends retiring their newer daily drivers for track vehicles when we all go racing periodically. Seems 12 valve p pumps aren't as cool as they used to be... anyways I'm extremely picky on tuning when it comes to smoke and efficiency and really don't like the tuning they have and would like to be able to upgrade and dail-in as needed. These are gonna be pure trailer queens since everyone went L5P... any have a connection? PM me. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Tittle Diesel Performance; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:22 AM. Reason: text edit
    Daily/Tow Rig: CCLB 06 5.9, 20% over's, FASS 95, 60/67 10 blade 351CW, 5" MBRP, Built 48RE with custom VB and DPC Triple Disc, Leveled on 35's. 20-22mpg empty, 13-16MPG towing 8-14k. Just a good driver.

Toy: 94 12 valve 160 pump, benched at 505cc, 191 dv, mack rack, 4k springs, no plate, AFC re calibration, 5x18 VCO, Hamilton 188/220, 60#VS with titanium retainers and locks, ported head with swirl rams retained and ARP Head Studs, built 47RH manual VB