Thread: Selling All of my Tested and Pre Built Files

Default Selling All of my Tested and Pre Built Files

Hey guys. I'm taking a step back from tuning and working on some other stuff. I have a shit load of tune files as i used to own a shop. I have CAX files, 06-22 Cummins files, EZ-Lynk for Cummins Duramax and powerstroke, all the files are good working files, I have vgt, non vgt, and bigger injector files, all my Cummins and Duramax has been made by me i have some mini-Duramax in here as well. There are still many more files that i have that arent on this hard drive. this is just the bulk of them. All of my 13-18 Cummins files have trans tuning that has been certified by revmax. some of them Exhaust brake down to 13mph, some have 2nd gear lockup, locked shifts etc. Here is a list of some of them like i said i hvae many more files that ill sell with it when you buy the pack.

Hard drive tunes.doc.txtHard drive tunes.doc.txt

Ill be asking 4,500 for all the files i have.

Hi Sir.
    Would you mind sharing this original, please?
    21.12.08.04 - CM90018.05 12300231AG 2012 DD 6.7L AUTO 50S.ctz

Best regards!

Welcome to the current generation of tuning; "I go this file, bro!"

Quote Originally Posted by GabrielMga View Post
    Hi Sir.
    Would you mind sharing this original, please?
    21.12.08.04 - CM90018.05 12300231AG 2012 DD 6.7L AUTO 50S.ctz

Best regards!
    Here is your file;
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/6rzwh...O_50S.ctz/file

Can't do the whole thing...and am not tuning anyone elses stuff but one project truck, I'd like to get the Cummins CAX files you've got though, and a couple of the CMD files look like they might be relevant to the project truck "10-11_CMD_68RFE_NON VGT DELETE_CSP5_OS.52100538.ctz" and "10-11_CMD_68RFE_CSP5_ Delete VGT_OS.52110708.ctz" -- can't seem to PM on the forum, lmk how you want to get in touch, or if it's not worth it to you.

Thank you, Sir Omega_5
    BR

Are you still selling all of this files?

Yes

Would bet atleast half come off mhhauto from the free link to download a bunch of unlocked files someone posted that’s been floating around everywhere. The other half is probably from a certain Discord server I know about that is full of unlocked files that’s been either chopped or filled with blank data to match the correct file size after using a hack job unlock or convert software just to get it where EZlynk will accept it and let you upload it.
    Could be wrong but one thing I do know for a fact is that anyone with that many files they made themselves would never sell their library for that much or honestly consider selling it period because they would be way too proud of their work and tuning to ever think about something like this.

But hey Bidenomics got us all messed up currently so gotta hustle and make money and you do what you gotta do brother