Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tuning/68rfe questions

Quote Originally Posted by Jim P View Post
    Pressure increase is only for tighter clamping pressure on clutches, it’s not gonna do anything for shift speed, that’s a whole other hidden realm in parameters but you can bump up pressure to 170psi and be fine.
    That seems conservative enough for me. Just 10psi over stock. Thanks for your help Jim!

Yeah I wouldn’t go anymore than that otherwise you will get into the realm of getting fractures in the valve body

For later shifts you only need to raise the upshift cells till it shifts when you want it to. It uses a factor of 32 so whatever number you put in for output shaft rpm should be evenly divisible by 32, anything in between doesn’t exist.
    Was thinking of something like this to start. Eliminating that flat section so it will downshift with less pedal input.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (3456).png 
Views:	728 
Size:	613.1 KB 
ID:	24642  

Downshift tables for downshift, just make sure it doesn’t overlap into the upshifts or it’ll get weird

What you see in EFILive and hp tuners for transmission parameters is barely scratching the surface of what’s really in there, would be lost for months if you seen it all lol

What you see in EFILive and hp tuners for transmission parameters is barely scratching the surface of what’s really in there, would be lost for months if you seen it all lol
    I get it. The amount of hexadecimal addresses Dyno Spectrum mapped on C7 Audi is mind boggling yet they haven't scratched the surface of what the crazy Germans programmed.

Jim are you an EFI dealer?

No im not an EFILive dealer, I do sell tuning on occasion and reverse engineer the Cummins/chrysler code and modify the code when I got some spare time, which has been very little spare time for awhile now. Too many other priorities.

Will see, maybe soon here I can get some more focus back into the coding and start making some progress again towards my ultimate goal with it

No im not an EFILive dealer, I do sell tuning on occasion and reverse engineer the Cummins/chrysler code and modify the code when I got some spare time, which has been very little spare time for awhile now. Too many other priorities.
    Will see, maybe soon here I can get some more focus back into the coding and start making some progress again towards my ultimate goal with it
    We should talk offline about my needs and if that's something you're willing/able to provide. Shoot me an email to the address above.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123