Thread: cm2200 bricked

Default cm2200 bricked

Hello i got my self into some interesting situation and i am not sure that i understand it correct.
    I have RAM with CM2200 ECU, 2012 No adblue, no DPF, EGR only, i bought a file with stage, dude gave me RSA Patch file and Tune. I wrote patch, then mod, all fine, started, all good. After few days customer says that he want back stock, but i dont have stock, so i found on some website similar file, bin file read by ktag, i removed vin from there and made it with correct size for efi, and wrote it, the file started the car, but there was dtc that wasnt there before, so i removed dtc in bin file, calculated checksums, i have original winols with checksums, EFI still said that checksum isnt correct so i corrected it with EFI too, and i wrote the file. After i wrote the file car isnt starting, no comms with ecu. I thought maybe he is stuck in boot, ok np, i take calterm, connect it to J1939, i see on Nexiq device tester that there is Engine on line, but calterm says that it is skipping the ecu cause it gave not enought information. Now i am cofused.... I dont really know what is RSA patch, but i have a feeling that after i write stock from ktag read, i needed to write patch again before i write some another mod. Now, if my thought are correct about this situation, how to unbrick this ecu if i did write it without writing RSA patch?.... I can read it boot, no problems i have all what is needed. Attaching photo with ticket on ECU.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo_2024-09-11_16-52-00.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	146.9 KB 
ID:	24671  

Have you tried bench flashing with rom boot using a true clean tune file? Usually takes care of it.

No, i didnt find any info about it, this is only second time i am dealing with this ecu.... I tryed to connect to J1939 on bench, but ecu refused. I wanted to see ecu status to understand where it is, but ecu refuses to talk. I dont have a pure stock for it, cause i sent vin to the guy and he send me tune and patch, no reading was done before... Can u tell me how to make rom boot on it?