Thread: cm2200 bricked

Default cm2200 bricked

Hello i got my self into some interesting situation and i am not sure that i understand it correct.
    I have RAM with CM2200 ECU, 2012 No adblue, no DPF, EGR only, i bought a file with stage, dude gave me RSA Patch file and Tune. I wrote patch, then mod, all fine, started, all good. After few days customer says that he want back stock, but i dont have stock, so i found on some website similar file, bin file read by ktag, i removed vin from there and made it with correct size for efi, and wrote it, the file started the car, but there was dtc that wasnt there before, so i removed dtc in bin file, calculated checksums, i have original winols with checksums, EFI still said that checksum isnt correct so i corrected it with EFI too, and i wrote the file. After i wrote the file car isnt starting, no comms with ecu. I thought maybe he is stuck in boot, ok np, i take calterm, connect it to J1939, i see on Nexiq device tester that there is Engine on line, but calterm says that it is skipping the ecu cause it gave not enought information. Now i am cofused.... I dont really know what is RSA patch, but i have a feeling that after i write stock from ktag read, i needed to write patch again before i write some another mod. Now, if my thought are correct about this situation, how to unbrick this ecu if i did write it without writing RSA patch?.... I can read it boot, no problems i have all what is needed. Attaching photo with ticket on ECU.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo_2024-09-11_16-52-00.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	146.9 KB 
ID:	24671  

Have you tried bench flashing with rom boot using a true clean tune file? Usually takes care of it.

No, i didnt find any info about it, this is only second time i am dealing with this ecu.... I tryed to connect to J1939 on bench, but ecu refused. I wanted to see ecu status to understand where it is, but ecu refuses to talk. I dont have a pure stock for it, cause i sent vin to the guy and he send me tune and patch, no reading was done before... Can u tell me how to make rom boot on it?

I read it boot, ECU status is 1D0A, changed it to 600D in flash and writing, interesting if it will wake up like this, interesting why calterm refused to communicate with it and why it is dead on arrival.... File is fine, nothing is missing, so looks like EFI just left it in boot after write.

All fixed, i made bad dtc delete and it made a conflict to it was refusing to talk. After writing stock by boot all woke up and after writing normal dtc solution all fine.
    Last edited by whimp990; 10 Minutes Ago at 06:06 AM.