Thread: Version 8 Scan and Tune Will Not Start On My PC

Default Version 8 Scan and Tune Will Not Start On My PC

I have a v2 flash scan and ive installed the v8 and v7.5 software on my pc with windows 11. Ive done all the updates and all the programs seem to run as they should except the v8 scan and tune program which i now understand is needed for scanning and flashing tune files. It only appears in the background processes in task manager. Ive reinstalled it 3 times now, even on a new user account in widows and it just will not open. Always starts as a background process and thats it

Quote Originally Posted by 4doormonster View Post
    I have a v2 flash scan and ive installed the v8 and v7.5 software on my pc with windows 11. Ive done all the updates and all the programs seem to run as they should except the v8 scan and tune program which i now understand is needed for scanning and flashing tune files. It only appears in the background processes in task manager. Ive reinstalled it 3 times now, even on a new user account in widows and it just will not open. Always starts as a background process and thats it

Update:

After much digging i finally figured out that the v8 software does not seem to play nice on my laptop with a dedicated gpu (gaming laptop). I went into the settings on the laptop and can now run the application as long as my dedicated gpu is turned off and i use the integrated one. maybe its an nvidia thing not sure, 3060 mobile