Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 98's (Locked)

Quote Originally Posted by kp
    Just give me PEvsRPM and timing just so I dont have to swap cables at the track and I'll be happy for now
    Just give me a few parameters so I can idle at the stop light :lol:

Maybe by next year we'll have something. :roll:

I'm starting to think I should just sell my car since we'll all be driving fusion powered space cars by the time I can tune my 98.

I'm just saving up my pennies for now. All I can really do at this point is read. :lol:

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

Nothing I can say right now will change the fact that we are very late on our delivery of 98 support. You guys have every reason to be annoyed and impatient. I'm not going to make excuses or keep repeating the "it will be ready soon" message, that just doesn't help anybody.
    We have not delivered what we said we would, we know that, you know that.

From the outside looking in it may seem like the 98 support has been neglected. That is not the case, the 98 project is still one of EFILive's top 3 priorities - and personally it is my top priority.

Thanks for your patience, I know it must be wearing thin.

Regards
    Paul

Thanks for the update Paul. I understand how things go with this car stuff. So many things to work on and only so many hours in a day. Like I said eariler, "Keeping my eyes open and saving my pennies." 8)

So can we get another estimate date? You had said in the past the end of june but i udnerstand the delays and how that goes. I'm hanging in there paul

Hey Paul,

Also.. back in early June you annouced something about existing and new customer incentives...has that been annouced yet? Sorry, if it hasn't been annouced yet. I'm just wondering if you guys will do trade-in deals as well.

8)

Quote Originally Posted by 87gmc
    So can we get another estimate date? You had said in the past the end of june but i udnerstand the delays and how that goes. I'm hanging in there paul
    I won't give you a delivery date - it would only be a guess anyway. I wanted to have the 98 stuff available in either pre-release or beta form before the end of June. I could pick an arbitrary date like July 31, but I can't guarantee that it will be ready on that date. Knowing the final few issues and problems we still face, my best estiamte is that there will be something available before the end of July, but we are all going to be focused on getting at least 98 PCM reading available before then.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Qpred98
    Hey Paul,

Also.. back in early June you annouced something about existing and new customer incentives...has that been annouced yet? Sorry, if it hasn't been annouced yet. I'm just wondering if you guys will do trade-in deals as well.

8)
    Those incentives have not been announced yet. We are waiting for the right time to run that program. It will probably be run at the same time we release the V7.2.3 update. Probably in July or August.

Regards
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky
    Quote Originally Posted by 87gmc
    I won't give you a delivery date - it would only be a guess anyway. I wanted to have the 98 stuff available in either pre-release or beta form before the end of June. I could pick an arbitrary date like July 31, but I can't guarantee that it will be ready on that date. Knowing the final few issues and problems we still face, my best estiamte is that there will be something available before the end of July, but we are all going to be focused on getting at least 98 PCM reading available before then.

Paul
    so just reading and no writing right? how about a rough estimate on writing, reading wont do me no good :-(

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast