Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AutoVE FI Script - Comments Please

Aaron thanks for your help. For what ever reason, I cannot get it to run on my computer, I double checked all the units again and they were all at F and tried to run the script and it went to the usually spot and stopped.

The good news is I downloaded the tune you modified, added my build number to the sequence and saved the file. Since it was my .tun to begin with my personal model of V1 accepted it. With a little luck I will start my install on Wednesday pm and should finish on Thursday after work. I will run the AutoVE then and let you know how it works. Thanks again for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordy M View Post
    Aaron thanks for your help. For what ever reason, I cannot get it to run on my computer, I double checked all the units again and they were all at F and tried to run the script and it went to the usually spot and stopped.

The good news is I downloaded the tune you modified, added my build number to the sequence and saved the file. Since it was my .tun to begin with my personal model of V1 accepted it. With a little luck I will start my install on Wednesday pm and should finish on Thursday after work. I will run the AutoVE then and let you know how it works. Thanks again for your help.
    Are you running v7.5.3? I don't have v1, but I wouldn't think would matter. Were you able to compare the two files to see the changes?
    Aaron
    '03 Z06 Corvette - The normal stuff...
    EFI-101, EFI Advanced, EFILive-101
    EFI University Evangelist

Yes I have v7.5.3 and everything was compared to my stock file. I noted the changes and compared them to the script file and everthing check out. The only thing I can think of is mine is the personal version and maybe the script function does not work the same.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12