Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: V8 Pass-Through Reading Support (pre-release)

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by blacky View Post
    "we're" means ross, with moral support from the rest of the crew
    paul
    lol
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

'06 LBZ/Allison 6speed, EC, LB, 1LT, Leather
    Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

465hp/1008tq---7/25/09---Dyno Day Fast Specialties Tuning by ME

Including professional therapy every Friday to clear my mind for the weekend
    Is it a valid defence to use "The Bosch ECM made me do it" I heard voices, and they had a German accent, they were laughing too.....it was very scary your honour.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Lifetime Member

Ugh, another Boschism for Ross in the form of the LML? Not cool, but it seems the rest of GM's lineup has moved back to Delphi ECMs now, no?
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

Seems most of the others are Delphi yeah. There was a glimmer of hope (for a brief moment) that the LML might have been Delphi as well. You can imagine Ross' disappointment when it arrived with a side of Sauerkraut.
    Andrew
    EFILive Crew

Actually, dealing with the Bosch ECM on the LBZ/LMM was tolerable, although the code structure was weird and hard to follow, it was just a good old Freescale PowerPC CPU.
    The LML is a further shift away from 'the norm', Bosch's weird code combined with a new CPU, the PowerPC is gone in favour of an Infineon Tri-Core. No, it's not a 3 core CPU, just some marketing spin.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Actually, dealing with the Bosch ECM on the LBZ/LMM was tolerable, although the code structure was weird and hard to follow, it was just a good old Freescale PowerPC CPU.
    The LML is a further shift away from 'the norm', Bosch's weird code combined with a new CPU, the PowerPC is gone in favour of an Infineon Tri-Core. No, it's not a 3 core CPU, just some marketing spin.
    Never thought Id see the day when anything Bosch was tolerable coming from you! I know how hard your worked getting into it then working through it, Ive resorted to only writing code for myself now because it makes my head spin.

Cool, a fake 3 core CPU. Just what ever ECM needs haha.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

Does it look like there will be a problem writing the code for the new LML. I just bought one.

Do you think that there will be a problem with the LML bosch ecm.

With the new Allison, I know that line pressures are controlled by the TCM, With you be able to adjust this?

I just bought 5 of these trucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Duramax 6.6L View Post
    Do you think that there will be a problem with the LML bosch ecm.

With the new Allison, I know that line pressures are controlled by the TCM, With you be able to adjust this?

I just bought 5 of these trucks.
    Never hurts to have five
    2011 Chevy 2500HD LML 4x4 LTZ-Black
    -H&S Mini Maxx | MBRP 5" w/Muffler | 4" Rancho Lift | BMF REPR 20x9 DM | Mickey Thompson ATZ P3's 35/12.50's.

2012 VW Jetta TDI - Daily Driver.

SOLD - 06 LBZ

EcoDieselRam Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Duramax 6.6L View Post
    Does it look like there will be a problem writing the code for the new LML. I just bought one.
    Yes, it's being quite difficult, I would suggest GM have taken further steps to stop you messing with your truck.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast