Thread: Cal_Link

Default Cal_Link

anyone have a calibration link for the LL8 they are willing to share
    Making tires smoke since 1994
    Grand Junction CO

Lifetime Member

Sure man, here's mine. Not complete but pretty close, as close as can be had with the available PIDs.

Now if I could just figure out how to get the P10 to report a commanded AFR/EQ Ratio and a valid Load Pct Id be set. Any suggestions?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarabEpic22 View Post
    Sure man, here's mine. Not complete but pretty close, as close as can be had with the available PIDs.

Now if I could just figure out how to get the P10 to report a commanded AFR/EQ Ratio and a valid Load Pct Id be set. Any suggestions?

Thanks a million! I started to create my own but ran out of time. X2 on the afr and load pct.
    Making tires smoke since 1994
    Grand Junction CO

Lifetime Member

No prob man, Ive got my 02 I6 tuned to where I like it but its a little lean when I lay into it cruising on the hwy. WOT and PE are almost dead on to what Im commanding in the tables and cruise is a hair lean, about 14.8-15.2 at cruise with low load, what Im trying to dial in is when Im going 75 cruising at 15.0afr and go up a hill, MAP increases so fueling should to and its not going back to 14.7 (or even better 14.5) like Id like it to.

So hopefully we'll figure this AFR and Load_Pct thing out soon, need to dial the final VE table stuff in and swap the WBO2 to my LS2 and start working on it.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.