Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Error $0312

Default Error $0312

Updated a tune and then went into V8 and added a few pids for the transmission A40 controller. Now when I try to record or view data I get $0312 error code. I have updated the firmware and have the latest software. I even formatted the config then programmed config and selections back in. Could a PID I selected be causing this?
    Thanks.

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bdirtymax View Post
    Updated a tune and then went into V8 and added a few pids for the transmission A40 controller. Now when I try to record or view data I get $0312 error code. I have updated the firmware and have the latest software. I even formatted the config then programmed config and selections back in. Could a PID I selected be causing this?
    Thanks.
    $0312 is not usually caused by an unsupported PID. After you get the error can you save a trace file and send that to me at paul@efilive.com.
    Info on saving trace files: https://support.efilive.com/kb_artic...8552-EOAJ-5912

Regards
    Paul
    Before asking for help, please read this.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky View Post
    $0312 is not usually caused by an unsupported PID. After you get the error can you save a trace file and send that to me at paul@efilive.com.
    Info on saving trace files: https://support.efilive.com/kb_artic...8552-EOAJ-5912

Regards
    Paul
    It was being caused by a PID. I will reload the pid or pids and save a trace file and send it to you. It was PIDS for the Allison. PIDS like last shift error, last shift time, shift converge information etc..
    Thanks

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bdirtymax View Post
    It was being caused by a PID. I will reload the pid or pids and save a trace file and send it to you. It was PIDS for the Allison. PIDS like last shift error, last shift time, shift converge information etc..
    Thanks
    Thanks that would be good so I can track down the problem. Can you also send the list of PIDs that was selected so I can match them to what's in the trace file.
    Regards
    Paul
    Before asking for help, please read this.

Trace files sent. I only did 2 pids 1 at a time. The first one was for TSTATE17 and then I removed that one and added SHIFTLAST and that is the 2nd trace. I found it happens with several transmission Manufacturer defined PIDs.
    Thanks.

The pid GM.SHIFTLAST is typically used with the GM 4L/60/70/80 transmissions... I'm not aware that it applies to Allison.

Quote Originally Posted by joecar View Post
    The pid GM.SHIFTLAST is typically used with the GM 4L/60/70/80 transmissions... I'm not aware that it applies to Allison.
    Last shift time, last shift error , output speed for next shift etc.. are Allison PIDs with the DOC software from Allison if memory serves me correctly

ok, thanks, I learn something new all the time

Okey, thank you guys it was super useful for me to find answers to some questions!!
    Here is water flossers guide the best

Quote Originally Posted by joecar View Post
    ok, thanks, I learn something new all the time
    So I was looking over some past logs and the PIDS for the Allison used to be valid. I have them logged. Have you looked into them any?
    Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast