Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Update:Oct 16, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by darcy View Post
    Yep; it's 1 Bar MAF - Enhanced, converted from 12202088.
    Thanks man. I thought so but I'm unfamiliar with hpt

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNBOY View Post
    I did what it said in the sticky and used the uninstaller for the drivers that comes in EFI Live.
    Okay, it sounds like you've done everything right. There's one last thing I can think of trying. You mentioned before that if you plug in the V2 and then turn on the computer, it boots into safe mode.

Try booting into safe mode with the V2 plugged in. Go into device manager. See if the V2 shows up on the list of Universal Serial Bus controllers.... it may show up as EFILive or it may show up as something else. If it doesn't show up, then I don't think there's much else we can do. If it does show up, then double click on it and in the box that opens, click on the driver tab, then click the uninstall button. Unplug the V2 and reboot.

Quote Originally Posted by statesman View Post
    Okay, it sounds like you've done everything right. There's one last thing I can think of trying. You mentioned before that if you plug in the V2 and then turn on the computer, it boots into safe mode.

Try booting into safe mode with the V2 plugged in. Go into device manager. See if the V2 shows up on the list of Universal Serial Bus controllers.... it may show up as EFILive or it may show up as something else. If it doesn't show up, then I don't think there's much else we can do. If it does show up, then double click on it and in the box that opens, click on the driver tab, then click the uninstall button. Unplug the V2 and reboot.
    I will try that.
    Thanks again.

Hi all, is there support for the VF Holden TCM?

I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by statesman View Post

It will not stay running long enough to do anything with the V2 plugged in. I spent hours tonight checking each driver manually for updates. Still no luck.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNBOY View Post
    It will not stay running long enough to do anything with the V2 plugged in. I spent hours tonight checking each driver manually for updates. Still no luck.
    I can see the amount of effort you're putting into resolving this issue. You obviously REALLY want to keep using EFILive on this particular laptop. I'd like you to email me a particular file off your computer... it will let me see what's really going on. Message me, I've got less than 10 posts so I can't message you.

Lifetime Member

Weird thing I just experienced... was running V7 build 235 and V8 build 229 and I'm fairly certain windows installed some updates since the last time I plugged my v2 in. Just plugged it in and the v2 didn't boot properly, and the 7.5 tune tool would only run in demo mode (The screen would flicker and the second light from the right would flash). Installed the Oct. 16 release and it seems to be working fine now.
    14 GMC Sierra
    5.3L CC SB 4x4
    Basic tuning....

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

The latest stable release is available here: http://www.efilive.com/downloads.htm
    Additional updates are listed here: http://www.efilive.com/latest/cat/do...e-nov-07-2013/

Regards
    Paul
    Before asking for help, please read this.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516