Thread: What tuning software is available for FORD & DODGE

Talking What tuning software is available for FORD & DODGE

What are some of the tuning software choices available for the newer Dodge's/Chrysler's & newer Ford's....Car's & Truck's 2004 & up.
    I'm really curious on what Dyno/Tuning shops are using and what they cost!...
    2008 2WD Ext.Cab Silverado 1500 6.0 V-MAX E38(L76) & T42(4L70E) MAF Only CL Corvette Servo AFE CAI INNOVATIVE LM-2 WBO2

FLASHSCAN V2 & AUTOCAL

Pretty sure SCT currently covers FORD and Dodge.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Pretty sure SCT currently covers FORD and Dodge.
    Ross, any idea what SCT cost? Can't find anything about prices on their website....
    2008 2WD Ext.Cab Silverado 1500 6.0 V-MAX E38(L76) & T42(4L70E) MAF Only CL Corvette Servo AFE CAI INNOVATIVE LM-2 WBO2

FLASHSCAN V2 & AUTOCAL

Sorry, no idea.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

I just got off the phone with SCT about Ford & Dodge Tuning software and I have to admit, they aren't as expensive as I thought, it's actually quite affordable...

FLASHSCAN V2 & AUTOCAL

Quote Originally Posted by GAMEOVER View Post
    I just got off the phone with SCT about Ford & Dodge Tuning software and I have to admit, they aren't as expensive as I thought, it's actually quite affordable...
    What price range? a friend of mine with a dodge was asking me about tuning options. I wasn't aware that there were any.

It depends what you're gonna tune? I'm amazed at how many different tuning packages they do have... Individual to unlimited vehicles... Don't get me wrong, they are way, way more expensive than EFI Live. I just expected them to be outrageously overpriced!!!

FLASHSCAN V2 & AUTOCAL

Tuning dodge and fords sucks really bad after your used to using efi live for years. It really makes you thankful for efi once you used some of the other products out there.

Quote Originally Posted by minytrker View Post
    Tuning dodge and fords sucks really bad after your used to using efi live for years. It really makes you thankful for efi once you used some of the other products out there.
    Well hopefully EFI Live supports Dodge & Ford(gas) in the future...So we don't have to use anything else but EFI Live...Yeah Right!!!...

Ross, I know, I know there are other products out there that already support Dodge & Ford...

FLASHSCAN V2 & AUTOCAL