Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LBZ equivalent of B0751/B0752?

Lifetime Member

Default LBZ equivalent of B0751/B0752?

I recently put 40 over injectors in my truck, and since then I have been having a slight issue with my truck smoking more than I would like. I was wondering if the LBZ ECM has a table that will limit fuel quantity based on MAF values at a certain RPM, like the LB7s do with tables B0751 and B0752? If you they were available, I feel like it would help me tune the smoke out of the truck. Thanks.

Not quite, but there is a table like B0796 in the LMM that is in the LBZ. But if I recall it was calibrated out from factory as it is more used for smoke control with the DPF.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Lifetime Member

You mean B0795? It has Air/cyl and RPM as it's axes, but the units entered in the table are lambda. I have no idea what that is. I know there is something that limits fuel against air flow because I can mess with the MAF calibration table (B0201) and it will limit fuel until the MAF values get up to a certain point. The only problem is at cruising speeds the MAF is usually high enough that it will get full fuel, but off idle it won't. If I change it so that it doesn't smoke at cruising speeds, it will have no throttle response off idle.

Any update on this? There has to be a maf table in there somewhere, right? Otherwise what's the point of having one, if there is nothing for it to alter?

Can a cax file be written to show these tables?

And also an expected airflow table?

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Not quite, but there is a table like B0796 in the LMM that is in the LBZ. But if I recall it was calibrated out from factory as it is more used for smoke control with the DPF.
    Any chance those tables could be "activated"? Been playing with smoke control and mileage since the DSP release makes it easier to do. rather than flashing a new tune every time you wan to make a change just load up 5 instead.
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

'06 LBZ/Allison 6speed, EC, LB, 1LT, Leather
    Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

465hp/1008tq---7/25/09---Dyno Day Fast Specialties Tuning by ME

Sure I can look in to it after SEMA, too much to get done before then.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Sure I can look in to it after SEMA, too much to get done before then.
    Cool. right after the 6 speed alli's
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

'06 LBZ/Allison 6speed, EC, LB, 1LT, Leather
    Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

465hp/1008tq---7/25/09---Dyno Day Fast Specialties Tuning by ME

Yeah that too

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast