Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Possible stand-alone tune downloading

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by 2002_z28_six_speed View Post

Try paying some tax to the federal government or becoming an actual state.

No on in PR knows shit about cars.

Show me the famous racers in NHRA from PR?
    First... learn to write... go to school... I speak english much better than you do and english is my second language... Try speaking spanish to start.. So I am not going to waste my time arguing with an internet racist idiot just like you.

I am pretty sure you haven't been here... Take care and have a nice night...
    "All that is needed for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing..."

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

This forum is not the place for personal attacks on EFILive customers.

2002_z28_six_speed, your comments to and about Highlander are insulting (to Highlander and to me and probably a lot of other customers as well). They are totally inappropriate and do not belong on this board.

However, your comments and frustration about BBF not being ready are/is appropriate. If you're pissed with EFILive about not delivering BBF on time, that's understandable, but if you must vent (and we all do sometimes) direct it at me or at EFILive. I'm the one responsible for not having it ready yet.

Regards
    Paul

P.S. 2002_z28_six_speed if you want to reply, then reply to me in this thread. If this thread gets one more inappropriate post I will lock it and most likely delete the offending comments.
    Before asking for help, please read this.

I'm running a day late and everything is in flames...

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky View Post
    This forum is not the place for personal attacks on EFILive customers.

2002_z28_six_speed, your comments to and about Highlander are insulting (to Highlander and to me and probably a lot of other customers as well). They are totally inappropriate and do not belong on this board.

However, your comments and frustration about BBF not being ready are/is appropriate. If you're pissed with EFILive about not delivering BBF on time, that's understandable, but if you must vent (and we all do sometimes) direct it at me or at EFILive. I'm the one responsible for not having it ready yet.

Regards
    Paul

P.S. 2002_z28_six_speed if you want to reply, then reply to me in this thread. If this thread gets one more inappropriate post I will lock it and most likely delete the offending comments.

Paul,

I re read my post and I don't see the racist remarks he was talking about unless you modified my post or I modified it and forgot that I said it. I don't even see anything that offensive at all. I think this is totally blown out of proportion as far as the real severity of the issue after the other tuner guy. But, I believe you should listen to my thought: if he can't take criticism then he shouldn't criticize me and not expect me to defend my thoughts.

I don't remember making any threats but I acknowledge your wishes. Thanks for listening.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    First... learn to write... go to school... I speak english much better than you do and english is my second language... Try speaking spanish to start.. So I am not going to waste my time arguing with an internet racist idiot just like you.

I am pretty sure you haven't been here... Take care and have a nice night...

I speak more than two languages. Thanks.

Lifetime Member

That is perfect... Maybe you can help Paul and I to translate this software into as many languages as possible. I have spanish and french covered down.
    "All that is needed for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing..."

Everything has been sorted out...?

I speak more than one language also , need a Pig Latin translator ?
    Just so it is politically correct , and no obtuse meaning can be derived from the comment . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pig_Latin
    2005 1500 HD , Custom OS3 SD tune .
    2006 Trailblazer
    Dinosaurs and Plants gave their lives so that we may drive , long live fossil fuel .

ool-cay...

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    That is perfect... Maybe you can help Paul and I to translate this software into as many languages as possible. I have spanish and french covered down.
    You should quit rassing people. This situation is your fault; learn your lesson. Paul won't be there to cover your ass all the time.

{hint: I suggest you stop.}

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by 2002_z28_six_speed View Post
    You should quit rassing people. This situation is your fault; learn your lesson. Paul won't be there to cover your ass all the time.

{hint: I suggest you stop.}
    Hey, this software is very advanced when you compare it to the other GM tuning software. Remember when LS1 Edit was the only LS1 tool?!!!

Now, leave the programmer alone, so he can setup the V2 box to flash my RR instead...
    07 Silverado DMax Classic
    02 Z06 LS3 416, 805rwhp, TFS245, Wiseco, Callies Crank/Rods, Iskendarian Lifters, Crower Rockers, FAST102/90, ATI Damper, 1-7/8 Kook's LT, QkTime Shield,Tolle-Fab 8pt
    Old Engine: 1/4mile = 9.6/146 New Engine:?

EFI Live Tune/Scan v7.5.27, EFI Live Scan and Tune v8.2.23, build 276, BootBlock 2.07.06, FirmWare 2.07.52, 512K RoadRunner (12.14.R), Innovate Serial LC2x2

COS5/12212156 For 2002 Z06 Manual Vette

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast