Thread: 06-07 5.9L Feature Request List

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New to the forum haveing issues with 2007 5.9 cummins error code reads ecm pcm mismatch skim. The truck will crank until the batterys die but will not start without ether or the fuel soaked rag. Once running idles great "smooth". But appears to have no rev limit and while going down the road running starts to miss and cut out. Almost like its trying to shut down. Just bought this truck and was told it needed injectors. But my friend pluged into the truck and shut down the injectors one by one and all apear to be working. At this point just praying someone would possibly have a explanation or solution. Any help would be great im all ears thanks god bless

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mntman View Post
    New to the forum haveing issues with 2007 5.9 cummins error code reads ecm pcm mismatch skim. The truck will crank until the batterys die but will not start without ether or the fuel soaked rag. Once running idles great "smooth". But appears to have no rev limit and while going down the road running starts to miss and cut out. Almost like its trying to shut down. Just bought this truck and was told it needed injectors. But my friend pluged into the truck and shut down the injectors one by one and all apear to be working. At this point just praying someone would possibly have a explanation or solution. Any help would be great im all ears thanks god bless
    This is absolutely the wrong thread to post your question in. And does not seem to be an efilive related issue at all. You would have better luck with starting your own thread either on efi forums or dodge/ram forums and posting exact P code(s).

I am just getting used to EFI live. One of the first things that struck me was seeing only four points on the tps% axis. I am used to 8 points for tps with other tuning I do. I feel like it would be good to have more points but i'm still really green on CR stuff