Quote Originally Posted by Blacky View Post
That serial and registration code is for the AutoTap hardware and software, not for EFLive. The AutoTap hardware shipped with a CD containing both EFILive and AutoTap software regardless of which software combinations you purchased. If you purchased the EFILive Scan Tool option when you purchased the AutoCal hardware, then they would have also received an EFILive registration key allowing you to use the EFILive Scan Tool software. If not, then you are only registered to use the AutoTap software. The EFILive registration key will have multiple segments separated by dashes like this: ABCD-EFGH-IJKL-MNOP.

Regards
Paul
Hi Paul,

Thanks for the reply. I now think that I can't use the Autotap hardware for tuning with EFILive, only for scanning purposes or can be used but with limited features only. I now understand why it goes to the "demo" mode when I tried tuning a corvette with EFILive. I thought at first that you may be able to supply me valid registration key or updated registration key but I guess that is not the way. What do you suggest now? Thank you so much for your support.

regards,

Bash