Quote Originally Posted by ammarii View Post
so it's if to my truck ?

I have a 99 GMC yukon slt 2wd with l31 4l60e blackbox pcm

what I need to swap to 0411? if any1 had a pdf file for that (swaping)

1. Contact Lextech for the correct file. Everyone got them from him. He is the originator. If Lextech cannot help in a timely manner, I'll send you one of mine. But they are his to give out, not mine to give out. (His are more current anyway, mine are older revisions of the same thing)

2. You need the Excel spreadsheet, some tools, some knowledge, one PCM (programmed correctly and without VATS), and two connectors for the PCM.

3. 4 Wires (about 10 feet in length or less, maybe 15 but I doubt it). And 4 ways of splicing those wires into some stock trans wires. Also, 4 crimp pins for installing on the PCM side. Get the pins and wire from S10Wildside and his website called www.eficonnection.com or EFI Connection.

If you really want to be a wild man in the future after you get the 12200411 swap done, swap to LS1 coils on your old skool 350 chebby. S10Wildside sells the conversion parts to run a true LS1 setup on a true 350 inch motor (not a measly 346, I want my 4cu in., oh and torque)

If you live in Los Angeles, I'll do the swap with you and teach you how to do it. 2-3 hours. I might have spare wire from when I did mine.