The short answer?
Yes.

The long answer?
Well...I can only tell you what I did. That I was calibrating vehicles different than your truck (01 Camaro V6, 04 Corvette, 12 Corvette) what you need to do or not do might be different.

That said...the first thing I did was test some gasoline samples from stations in my area. I found the ethanol content varied a bit between 7% and 8%, based on info I researched, 7.5% ethanol required 12.25 for a stoich. value. Now, that can be put into the cal file as your stoich AFR but....like yourself I use an LC-1 and Innovate's software only allows "custom" stoich. entries to one decimal place. I entered 12.25 and it set in the LC-1 as 12.3, so....I decided to compromise and use 12.2 in both the calibration and the LC-1. 12.2:1 is about right for 8% ethanol.

As I operate my vehicles mainly in the People's Republik of California where all we can get is "E10-which-is-really E7/E8", I do this universally on any of my vehicles and, I mean even those with out engine controls. The one car I have with no computer and a carburetor, I jet the Holley for 14.2 stoich. and 12.2 for power enrichment, but...I digress

If you're going to go this route, take "joecar's" advice and buy one of those test kits and test your fuel to see how much ethanol is actually in it.

As for figuring the proper stoich. value for blended fuel, there are differing opinions on that and the difference seems to stem from how the stoich. of gasoline is determined. In part, because it's easy, most of the time I use the attached .xls file to figure that value.
Ethanol Stoich.xls

However, for a tech. article I wrote about DIY calibration a couple of years ago, I had to research tuning for ethanol-blended fuels and I did learn of some other methods. One of them is with the formulae in this .rtf file. but the results will be slightly different.
ethanolformula.rtf

Yet a third way to do it is with the attached table, but this table is for 10% ethanol, which some might feel is close enough.
stoich%20conversion.pdf

And finally...
(sigh)
...if you like working in EQ ratio, here's yet some more blended fuel info
Target%20Desired%20Equivalency%20Table.pdf

Are we having fun yet?

I thought so.