Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: A little surprise

Lifetime Member

Interesting, for the consumer side it means another package or option must be utilized to flash these ECMs but from EFILive's side, a little work to develop correct read/flash routines and you can sell more AutoCals. Makes sense to me, I might not like it, but it makes sense! Plus it would leave the door open down the road to develop the editing side with a little less work.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

Originally Posted by GMPX
    Unfortunately ones man's rock is another man's gold. We see both sides of the fence all the time, Diesel guys telling us to forget all the gas vehicles and the gas guys telling us to forget the oil burners.
    There is a tuning market for nearly everything, the decision we have to make is to assess if it's worth our time to add support for certain controllers. Bosch (to us) is way harder to deal with than the good old Delphi ECM's, so there will have to be a reasonable amount of interest in this to have us commit to making it happen. Having said that, I have been really surprised at the amount of ECM reads so far, especially from our Australian customers.
    Like that AMAZING T43 that needs soooo many calibration updates in the later years!!!!

Forget NOT your BIGGEST SUPPORTERS!
    Chuck CoW
    CoW BOOSTER! Electronic Throttle Enhancement.

- CLICK HERE NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION! -

VARARAM, EDELBROCK, AMERICAN RACING HEADERS, BAER BRAKES, BORLA, EFI Live, Magnuson,
    COMP Cams, PROCHARGER, PRO TORQUE, PHADT Racing, INNOVATORS WEST, and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck CoW View Post
    Like that AMAZING T43 that needs soooo many calibration updates in the later years!!!!

Chuck CoW
    Chuck, was there nothing on TV last night? Digging up a year old thread. Hey, did you try the new tables for the ECM to help with the T43?
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

No, was away in Texas at VARARAM all last week and didn't want to bust up someone's car

testing new stuff..... I'll work on that now that I'm home.

By the way, when you eventually take that Turbo 400 and big block out of your caddy and

install an LSx with a 6L80e I'm not gonna be of much help to you if you don't get me some more

T43 tables to work with!!!

Chuck CoW

VARARAM, EDELBROCK, AMERICAN RACING HEADERS, BAER BRAKES, BORLA, EFI Live, Magnuson,

I'm not gonna be of much help to you if you don't get me some more T43 tables to work with!!!
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Are you trying to say that I'm an OOMPA-LOOMPA?????

Chuck CoW

Chuck CoW

I agree 100%, I dont think its a good business idea to have your customers buying your competitors product. I am getting used to there laylout.

Have you been following this thread?
    http://forum.efilive.com/showthread....-removal/page8

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Have you been following this thread?
    http://forum.efilive.com/showthread....-removal/page8
    Yes, unless I missed it it nothing has been released yet to the public and no more CAX files were being sent out. So I am still in the same spot as before using HPT.

Got a BadTuneFile after reading a 2010 V6 Camaro today... Email Sent to Andrew.
    2004.5 LLY Duramax, Compounds, EFILive, EvolvedMS.com 50" Trac Bars, DDP Injectors, PPE Pump, 4" turbo back exhaust, 6" Chrome Stack,
    ATS Trans w/ Triple Loc.

Evolved M.S, LLC & SS Diesel Tuning

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast