Im very new to tuning and im trying to get a head start for my tuner. My problem is my car only runs for a couple seconds then stalls. Sometimes it wont start at all. What I have is a 97 corvette forged 6.0, 8.5:1 comp, ported 317's with patriot extreme springs, ported polished ls2 tb, vic jr intake, Aarons elbow, 83 siemons injectors, RSI Dual fuel pump set up with return and boost referenced reg, alky control with a 10,15 nozzle, comp cam 227-223 on 115 lsr lobe, Hinson front mount turbo with 76mm precision, all hot side swain tec coated, ecs intercooler, dry nitrous setup, ls3 slot style maf (unplugged) with 4" pipe from cooler to tb relocated iat sensor, f.a.s.t 3 bar map, msd 2 step, Dewits rad and fan 160 stat, flt level 4 trans with a super yank 3500 stall, dte diff with 3:90's.

Sorry for it being so long but im trying to give as much info for the tune. Most recent mods were I repined my ecu to 02, took out 60lb and put 83lb injectors, relolcated coils to fenders, went from snow to alky control. My concern is it ran fine before these mods and im hoping its in the tune and not rewiring it wrong. Im thinking its the tune because it does start a run for a bit. Any help or guidance would be appreciated. Thanks, EricUntitled_0001.tun