Hey Guys,

Have a V2 which I use to tune my Duramax, and have now built an LS Powered Silverado Pickup Truck. Need to connect my LC-2 to my V2 to start logging through EFI Live Tune. My question is in the wiring. The LC-2 has three outputs, a "Serial Out" which has a Female Serial on the end, a "Serial In", which I am unsure of its purpose, and four wires. Red, Black, Yellow and Brown. From what I understand, I need to use those small orange connecters that came with my V2 to install the wires into the bottom of the V2. However, my question is.

Which wires and how do I connect them to the V2. I assume the Yellow because it is the 0-5V output Analog Wire, and I know where the 0-5V inputs are on the V2, but I don't understand which wires to connect to the V2 and how to select which PID I need to start logging data from the LC-2. I realize there is a lot of information on the LC-2 out there, but I am so lost and frustrated and have looked everywhere, and cannot for any reason and length of time figure out which wires and how to connect them to the EFI Live. Do I somehow connect the Female Serial wire to the V2? Do I connect the yellow and black ground wires to the + and - on the bottom of the V2 and it will read then?

I am very new and very confused and need help badly, first truck pull with this truck tomorrow and need some A/F readings for my tuner before tomorrow night. Any assistance is very much greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance