RE: Idle timing upper hard limits. It's what ever your "normal" timing table has in those cells.

IE, If the Hi/Low blend for {B5101} and {B5102} is 28', then the maximum idle timing will be 28'. If the blend is 26' then the max idle timing will be 26'. Raise the values in {B5010} and you raise the upper idle timing limit. It took me a while to work that one out......

Also, note {B1836} to {B1838} and {B1840} to {B1842} ( if your OS has all those... ) {B1651} and {B1652} are absolute limits in throttle % (using the logarithmic table I've posted elsewhere ). So 2% in these tables is about 18%-20% throttle when logged. The other tables are absolute correction limits in gm/Sec. In my OS, the stock settings will limit the amount of correction to 5gm/Sec, so these will limit the "dynamic" correction amounts. I still think the ECT correction should be enough to get the desired airflow though. At a cold idle of 1000RPM on mine, I have 15% throttle and just over 17gm/Sec of air flow. As for tables missing... I think there will always be "some" missing tables :p.

Simon.