I'm considering purchasing a Flashscan V2 and one of the features that I really like about it is the advertised ability to connect WBO2 to the V2 over serial. During my research I haven't been able to find out if I can connect 2 WBO2's to the V2 both over serial. I'd like to have 1 for each bank and leave the other external inputs open for 0-5v gauge senders and things like that. I believe the V2 is advertised as having only one serial input, however I swear I've seen users, possibly joecar, talk about having dual WBO2 over serial but I can't find anything about how to do it, or which WBO2 sensors/controllers will work. All the tutorials, which are great, just focus on adding a single WBO2.

Since I am most familiar with the Innovate brand, is it possible, for example, to connect 2 LC-1's to the FSV2 both over serial? or is it necessary to use the dual channel LM-2 controller to have both WBO2 connected over serial?

Are there other WBO2 controllers that could make this work?

A walkthrough of what would be different about connecting 2 vs. 1 would also be appreciated
Thanks.