Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WHEEEEW! The BOMB'r is in the 10's'

That's awesome Rich, proof that a Cummins doesn't to simulate a Russian Diesel train to run fast.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    That's awesome Rich, proof that a Cummins doesn't to simulate a Russian Diesel train to run fast.
    Yeah, the only reason it's smoking at all is because it's my nitrous tune, and I have it fueled a little heavier on top.

As soon as I spray it, that all goes away.

1207 HP / 1612 TQ

WOW...that is awesome Rich, great job, great video. God im gonna love EFI live, just counting downthe hours until i have it in my hands.
    06 QCLB Sport- Garmon Trans, T&C Pump, Raptor 150, Arc Flo, Super B Special, EFI Live, kore Suspension, 5k HID's. Billet 66/Race Cover In the mail.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBullet View Post
    WOW...that is awesome Rich, great job, great video. God im gonna love EFI live, just counting downthe hours until i have it in my hands.
    Just to compare the difference in my fastest time with SSR and what it does now.....

With my dyno tuned SSR setup (exactly the same configuration as the truck is now), the fastest 1/4 it did was a 11.6X in Atlanta.

With my EFILive tune, it's doing 10.897. Let's just say 11.6 to 10.9 and you're talking 7/10th's faster.

There's gonna be some hurt feelings this year.

1207 HP / 1612 TQ

Its amazing how fast trucks were with Smarty...but now the gloves are OFF!!!

People have ZERO idea what real CR power is...but they are about to be slapped silly.

I love the old school 12v guys...Ive got a 900hp 12v that runs 10's...

Thats cool but how about i bring my 10 sec CR to your house, tow your 10sec 12v to the track...change tires, spank your azz, then tow you home??

Ive got a 12v guy at my shop who is dead on his 12v and calling our trucks the "Common Fails"...lol. The I ask him, howlong does it take to go from your tune at the track to a tow tune...he says a plate change (20min) and its good...I say thats cool...i dont gotta do shit. lol

Congrats Rich...much deserved.
    Les Szmidt
    2007 5.9 Dodge Ram
    2014 Ram 3500 Aisin tuning Emissions Equipped
    EFI Live Cummins BETA Tester
    Silver Bullet Tuning
    silverbullettuning@gmail.com
    www.youtube.com/ljszmidt
    http://www.facebook.com/SilverBulletTuninig

Quote Originally Posted by DoghouseDiesel View Post
    Just to compare the difference in my fastest time with SSR and what it does now.....

With my dyno tuned SSR setup (exactly the same configuration as the truck is now), the fastest 1/4 it did was a 11.6X in Atlanta.

With my EFILive tune, it's doing 10.897. Let's just say 11.6 to 10.9 and you're talking 7/10th's faster.

There's gonna be some hurt feelings this year.
    it looks as though there was a pretty healthy wind at the truck also......

EFI live is flat out bad news for all the other s out there.

congrats again.
    06 QCLB Sport- Garmon Trans, T&C Pump, Raptor 150, Arc Flo, Super B Special, EFI Live, kore Suspension, 5k HID's. Billet 66/Race Cover In the mail.

Yeah, there was a nasty closswind coming from the 8 o'clock.

You could see it pushing cars to the right.

1207 HP / 1612 TQ

Quote Originally Posted by 2007 5.9 View Post
    Thats cool but how about i bring my 10 sec CR to your house, tow your 10sec 12v to the track...change tires, spank your azz, then tow you home??
    How about you bring your 10 sec CR to my house and leave it here permanently Les. You can take my pile 12-valve off my hands, i'll even throw in my 6.0L F-250 for free. I am being serious here. Pretty please? Haha.

Congrates Rich! That thing is moving! I love how clean you have it running, big points in my book. Heavy amounts black smoke completely disgusts me these days.

The only diesels I want be involved with in the future are common rails (and some high pressure unit injection engines, if the tuning is there). I want good manners. I love how clean they can run with complementary parts and precision tuning, all while making excellent power!

Quote Originally Posted by DoghouseDiesel View Post
    Ty, this was just a couple of adjustments at the track. It's still my same basic tune, I just brought in a little more fuel on top.

Make a pass, read the data log, adjust, make a pass.

And no, this is not with the 200's, I swapped everything back yesterday. I wanted to retorque the head studs and lash the valves anyways. Those 200's were WAY too much for the air I'm pushing.
    Is that with the factory sticks in or over sized sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by Duramax 6.6L View Post
    Is that with the factory sticks in or over sized sticks.
    if I remember correctly, he has 90hp sticks
    '07 5.9 Mega 3500
    11.7 @ 118 / 8200lbs

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast