Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Deleted 6.7 throws "See dealer for service" message on overhead display.

I've added a couple more calibrations for the next update. I hope these will stop the ECM checking the soot levels.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    I've added a couple more calibrations for the next update. I hope these will stop the ECM checking the soot levels.
    If it works I'd give ya a kiss. I'm starting to cringe when the phone rings. its like bill collectors, except its customers and dinging.... LOL

Thanks for all your hard work Ross. I know you've got about 20 things going at once. I don't know how you guys keep up with all of it. But I'm glad you do..

Quote Originally Posted by davematthews View Post
    I know you've got about 20 things going at once.
    More

I don't know how you guys keep up with all of it.
    We can't

Actually, I don't like to, but sometimes I have to be working on a few different ECM's at once. With the Cummins numerous times I have spent almost an entire day on one problem and not found a solution (I hate that). When I need my sanity back I go back to my nice and friendly Delphi/GM computers.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Truck dings on us, we ding on Dave.

I think we all have to realize that right now we folks with modified trucks are really early adopters of EFI Live tuning. Any early adoption will have some quirks to work out. I will gladly take my noise reduction, 15% mileage increase, and proper power application if all I have right now as a penalty is a few dings in some towing circumstances.
    Stealthy Dodge 07.5 2500 2wd with lots of torque multiplying assistance, and now EFI Live tuning.

Quote Originally Posted by 2500MegaDiesel View Post
    Truck dings on us, we ding on Dave.

I think we all have to realize that right now we folks with modified trucks are really early adopters of EFI Live tuning. Any early adoption will have some quirks to work out. I will gladly take my noise reduction, 15% mileage increase, and proper power application if all I have right now as a penalty is a few dings in some towing circumstances.
    You guys are good.. I've got other autocal customers that I think they email me everyday. one guy has been calling 3 times a week. LOL I understand its an annoyance. But it will get fixed. Hopefully like Ross said. In the next release. Which by the way. Do you have a projected date on the next release?

Quote Originally Posted by 2500MegaDiesel View Post
    Thanks, that mindset is much appreciated.

Do you have a projected date on the next release?
    I should learn that when I post 'the next update' I should end the sentence with a date
    I know Paul is hoping to get something all packaged up for another release in the next couple of days.

Cheers,
    Ross

Any news on this friend of mines truck is doing the See dealer exhaust filter full message also?

Lifetime Member

Still waiting for concrete results from the changes made in beta. In any case, additional parameters will be available in the next release.

Cheers
    Cindy

thank you ma'am

See that a new update had some new goodies for us 6.7 guys so did it fix the problem?
    Thanks for all of yalls hard work

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast