Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Check my data logging

well no update guys. its hit 108 degrees here, im in the process of hooking up my ac system. So i have stopped driving the car. also my innovate lc-1 just took a crap on me out of no where. i rechecked wiring everything is good. soldered. ran my grounds directly to battery.. and it still does not work.

changed led and nothing. led does not even light up, if i try to run a recalibrate like when you first install still nothing. just the guage is stuck blingkin 7.4. led does not even light up...

i have been reading many problems with this unit. so im thinkin i should go either ngk afx... or plk unit. the ngk gets great reviews.. but comes in funny little box. not quite sure where im going to mount that. and it has a afr ratio of 9-16.. kinda strange too. but i know people swear by it

the plk unit also come in a box but with mounting hardware to mount it somewhere. Looks a little to hardcare race car ish for me but well see. im more worried about the data logggin end. although i do like to have a visual reff if something is getting way to lean

Some people have good luck with the LC-1, other people have bad luck... contact Innovate and explain what it is doing, and either let them send you a new one or get a refund.

Just update. I have not replaced the wideband yet. HAve not had time. But I have come across new problem. I have my Ac working. It works great. Setup through computer. My only problem is when Ac is on and say I'm coming up to a stop, when I put car into neutral the rpm dip way down and sometimes it kills the car.

I have adjusted the rpm while Ac on column and messed with the stall saver..it still does it. It seems to be the transition from in gear to neutral while bc on. Maybe I need to adjust airflow chart?? My most recent tune is the one couple posts up. Any ideas

If it is only when the A/C is on, work table B4356 for that.
    GM EFI Tuner
    02 WS6 9.41 @ 143 MPH 3675#, drag radials, pump gas, through the mufflers - sold

Quote Originally Posted by BLK02WS6 View Post
    If it is only when the A/C is on, work table B4356 for that.
    Ok I don't know what happened. Increasing or decreasing that table in small increments made things worse. NOw car dies when turn on Ac parked. I reverted back to my original tune (few posts back) and its still running badly when I turn on Ac. I don't get why. It should be back to how it was before...

Quote Originally Posted by dm79 View Post
    Ok I don't know what happened. Increasing or decreasing that table in small increments made things worse. NOw car dies when turn on Ac parked. I reverted back to my original tune (few posts back) and its still running badly when I turn on Ac. I don't get why. It should be back to how it was before...
    Problem found...intake arm popped undone. Causing irratic idle

Blk do you think you could use your last tune you posted up for me and work a lean tune for free way driving aby eye. Might drive car to Calif and wanna load a better mpg tune if it's possible.

well bad news guys. was getting ready to sell the car... and one day oil pressure looked little low.. and what sounded like a lifter tick turned into a full on metal on metal knock. shavings in the oil.

so i yanked th engine. ditched the short block and grabbed another short block i had on hand with internals already in it. i was told this block was good and stock. i put my heads on. left everything else stock. im still using the 80mm tb. long tube headers. no cats. no rear 02. and the maf with the integrated iat. put everything back in. flashed a ls1 m6 base tune. and it wont start. Not sure whats wrong. i have good fuel pressure at the rails. it will turn over fire then sputter out all with in a second.

Does anyone have a ls1/m6 swap base tune with everything off that i need turned off? Not sure where to go from here. i was already ready to sell it and move and now this it putting a kink in my plans. and i really didnt wanna mess with the car anymore

when i crank it it sounds like its sucking air too.

here is my scan too log of trying to start it
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast