Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: 03-05 Cummins 5.9L Support

I have it set up so it's simply plug and play with approx. an hour install time. Price is less than other stand alone ecu systems and it comes with a good used ecm that I've tested. If you need more info just follow the link in my sig and give me a call.

Thanks!
    Lee

Reiff Diesel

When might the '03-'05 setup be released? What is the possibility of using an '06 ECM in my '04.5 and buying the 2006 software? I really really REALLY NEED EFI LIVE!

Lifetime Member

Default 03-05 Cummins 5.9L Support

Quote Originally Posted by Fiveman View Post
    When might the '03-'05 setup be released? What is the possibility of using an '06 ECM in my '04.5 and buying the 2006 software? I really really REALLY NEED EFI LIVE!
    About 4 posts up from yours details our latest information. If you need a solution now, your best bet is to contact Lee, who's solution is also detailed just above yours

Cheers
    Cindy
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by LReiff View Post
    I have it set up so it's simply plug and play with approx. an hour install time. Price is less than other stand alone ecu systems and it comes with a good used ecm that I've tested. If you need more info just follow the link in my sig and give me a call.

Thanks!
    I went to your web site and didn't find anything on this listed, please send me a link to view the details.

Regards,

Frank

Quote Originally Posted by Duramax 6.6L View Post
    I went to your web site and didn't find anything on this listed, please send me a link to view the details.

Regards,

Frank
    I think he was saying to give him a call at the number that is on the web page linked in his signature. I don't think he was saying the info was on the web page.
    Duane

2008 Ram 3500 QuadCab
    Hamilton 110# Springs & HD Pushrods, ARP 2000s, EFILive, SB 3250 DD

Quote Originally Posted by KhakiCummins View Post
    I think he was saying to give him a call at the number that is on the web page linked in his signature. I don't think he was saying the info was on the web page.
    This is correct.
    Lee

Reiff Diesel

When this 03-05 support comes out will we be able to trade our black V2 in on a blue one?

All my Cummins tuning happens on a Black V2.
    Lee

Reiff Diesel

Quote Originally Posted by LReiff View Post
    All my Cummins tuning happens on a Black V2.
    NICE!

If it was my truck it would also, but it is a friend of mines DD. I am trying to get him away from the box tuner on his 03. I bought EFILive for a LS1B swap in a few of my gas trucks. Now everyone I know with a diesel wants a tune. I have been reading the forums for 2 months straight during my free time to learn.

Lifetime Member

Default 03-05 Cummins 5.9L Support

Black V2s don't have the required circuit board changes to support SCI. In December 2010 our hardware changes were implemented and are easily identified by the FlashScan hardware case. A Blue V2 will be required to tune SCI vehicles. There is no upgrades in place for those customers moving from a Black to Blue FlashScan V2.

Cheers
    Cindy
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast