I currently have a HPtuners 2bar custom tune in my HSV and want to dump this for a EFIlive tune.
The tune was effectively missing boost enrichment due to some very bad sensor settings, for example
the MAP sensor is a 3bar unit, the scaler was set to a 2bar sensor. Somehow the tuner scaled the VVE
and spark tables so they kind of work, but the the boost enrichment was left at 110kpa (just over atmos)
which never arrives until realworld boost is around -6psi. Consequently I get a lean spike as I throttle on.
Tuner is resistant to admit anything specific wrong with the tune, dispite a lot of data evidence.

So, now I want to progress into a EFIlive tune.

I'd like to keep all my questions and findings within this thread if that's ok......
I am very new to tuning, wanted to get into it for years, so will no doubt have some dumb questions.

In gathering information and general research, I'm getting more questions than answers in trying to make sure all the
sensor data ect is correct.

My first question concerns table B0104 which states cylinder volume 0.75 litre
My engine is 6.2L so each cylinder is 0.775 litre, why the error ?
Even the stock n/a tune states 0.75 Litre.
Somebody suggested that it might just be an information field, but my thinking is why would GM have 2 fields
contain the same data independantly....does not make sense.

The coefficients that sit behind the VVE table need cylinder volume within their calculations (i guess), does this come from table B0104 or somewhere else ?
I may aswell get this little bit right from the off ?